Hi guys. Have you ever read the Magic Thief series? I did, and I feel so bad for the boy Connwaer. I always imagined if i was with him all the time and helping him with all those problems. If you were with him, what would you do? Now imagine if you were with him and all the other characters. What would you do to help save Wellmet? I hope to hear your stories! Now here's my story:

I was in my house, when suddenly a big whirlwind whooshed me into it, and I was in a different place.

Where was I? As I looked around, I saw a boy, about my age, walk into a building and closed the door behind him. I was so curious that I followed him. Then I caught up with him. "Hi! Who are you? You seem hungry," I said. "I am Connwaer, and you?" He looked at me inquiringly with blue eyes. " I'm Vy," I replied. Then I thought back. I remember! I brightened. He's in the Magic Thief series! " Hey, I remember!" i exclaimed. " You're in that book!" "What book?" he asked. I didn't want to confuse him because this is a long time ago, so I said, "Nevermind. I want to meet your master, Nevery." "Sure," he said. So we went to Heartsease, which lay in ruins. "Hello!" I said. The wizard scowled."Who is she, boy?" " She's Vy," Conn said. I spoke quickly, "Nice to meet you. Can I go with Conn to Desh? I can help him with Wellmet's magic." The wizard said,"Oh, no Vy. It's far too dangerous. Plus, he's exiled because of this." He pointed at the Heartsease ruins. Then he shouted at Connwaer,"Benet's skull is broken, curse it!" " Nevery," I said. " I promise, and if I get into any trouble, it's all right and I'll take care of myself. I am kind of sneaky like Conn." Nevery shook his head and said, " Fine, but I warn you of the guards and any other trouble. And you, boy." "I'm sorry, Nevery, I'm so sorry," Conn said. "It's too late for that," Nevery said. He packed more food into the knapsack for me and gave it to us. Then the wizard walked away. " Awww, don't worry Conn. You and I will fight whoever is sending the Shadows." I put my arm on his back. He nodded sadly, and we went on the road to Desh.

To be continued...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

hi.      

Hmm, weird. I thought you read this series before, but you did not, I think. Because really if you did, you could have written a story being in the Magic Thief story, just like I did. I hope you would read the Magic Thief series and start typing your story as you imagine being with the boy Conn and the wizard Nevery. I know you will love it! I'm not commanding you to read it, but I'm just trying to encourage you to read the series. Some of the books will bring tears to your eyes. (yeah, it made me cry.) So I hope to hear your stories and imaginations soon!(Oh, I can't wait!!)

• Posted at:

hi.      

To be continued, as I said:

I walked with Conn. He seemed very lonely. I saw that he was trying very hard not to cry. He hardly ever cried.

As we went along the road, we came to the forest. The boy didn't even want to eat. Neither did I. "Oh, don't worry, Conn, we'll catch up with the envoyage," I said. He didn't answer. We tiredly went to sleep. In a few days, we caught up with the envoyage. The envoyage included Rowan, the duchess's daughter, Captain Kerrn, a few guards, Nimble, a wizard, and Argent, Rowan's friend and an expert swordcraft fighter. Conn and I snuck up on the group, and I saw Captain Kerrn pull Conn over and examined him. "No!" I shouted. I tackled the boy to the floor. " He isn't here to do anything. He is joining the group," I said. Oh, geesh. Captain Kerrn is going to ask me who I am. She came from Helva, so she spoke with a deep accent, all the r's gurgled up and s's are pronounced "sh". "Who are you, and where did you come from?" she asked. "I'm Vy, and I came from the future from a time warp. I'm in future Pennsylvania," I glanced at Conn. " And I'm with him," I replied. She nodded at me and thumped Conn on the pole that is holding the tent. "Rowan!" Conn shouted. Captain Kerrn clapped her hand on his mouth. "Ro," he got out. But before he squirmed away, Kerrn pulled a knife from his bag. Then she said, " You shouldn't be with this thief, little girl." " Kerrn, he is not a thief, and we shouldn't say about this anymore," I answered. She held Conn up and said, "Well, well. What are you doing here, little blackbird?" Then Argent came in and said, " I think he and she needs to talk to Rowan. They know each other, I think." Kerrn said, " But I found him with a knife. And I don't know about the girl. She is his friend, I assume." She glared at me. "Let them see the duchess's daughter, it should be all right," Argent said. So Kerrn grabbed both Conn and I and brought us to where Rowan is. I could see that being with Conn is a lot of trouble.

To be continued!!!!!! I hope to see your Magic Thief stories and imaginations being in the story soon!

• Posted at:

hi.      

I'm lovin' it! I LOVE the Magic Thief series! I was only able to find one other kid in real life who had read some of it, and he'd only read one and two... Who's your favorite character? I love Benet's character! (Forgive me if I misspelled he name, I do not currently have one of the books with me and it has been over a year since I've read one...)

• Posted at:

Does what she thinks is right

Understands. Sort of.

Sane. Mostly.

Knowledge lover

Proud

Observative. She hopes.

Energetic. Ish.

Tells the truth. (She tries. That’s some truth!)

Ready for anything. Except about everything.

You're still reading this?

Oh thanks for replying, Andrea! :) I like Connwaer the most! I feel so bad for him, hanging in the gallows, being locked in the storerooms, I really want to help him. I just wish he would stop thieving, but I recognized he was stealing for good things, not bad. But I just wished he would stop stealing and come with a way to talk to them for example: his first locus stone. He could have said to the duchess or the guards that it was his locus stone. But  I'm very happy his master Nevery (second favorite character) was there to get him out of the "traps". And thanks to Benet (third favorite) for feeding him with biscuits and being like a "mother" to the poor boy.

• Posted at:

hi.      

Let's continue with my story:

I saw Rowan in the tent. She looked at me, and she must have known I was new here, so she said, "Hello! You're with Conn, aren't you?" "Yes," I replied, "I came from a future time warp, from future Pennsylvania. And I believe this is Wellmet." "Yes," she said. "What's your name?" "I'm Vy. You can call me Victoria if you want. Conn and I are going to help you and find out about who is making the Shadows," I said all of them in one big bunch. "So Victoria and Conn, you're coming with us?" she asked. The boy and I both nodded.

Rowan wanted Conn to do something in order to keep him out of trouble. She wants him to be Argent's servant. "But Rowan," I said, "he doesn't like being a servant. I can help, but I'm not a servant of anybody because Argent isn't my parent. And I won't be any trouble; I won't steal unless it's for good."

To be continued...! I hope you like my story, Andrea and others, also, if you read the Magic Thief series, try to make a story and what would happen if you're with Conn, Nevery, and other characters! I know you have a good imagination, so give it a try! You can also make a story being in the Spirit Animals series!

• Posted at:

hi.      

Oh I'm sorry, but I can't tell you the whole series because that will be unfair for those who got it at the library and spent money on it instead of reading it here. I encourage you, though, to read it!!! I read it and it brought tears to my eyes, happy in some places, too! You'll love it, please get it at amazon or libraries. And if you can, you can introduce some series that have adventures, fantasy, and action! I'm putting a forum on Wild Kratts so you can see some new titles of new episodes.

• Posted at:

hi.      

kerrn  is awesome  AND she is  a 19 year  old  guard  captain

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY