Even though video games take place in a world that is probably not ours, sometimes, the logic is messed up.

For example, in some games, when you enter a house, it's small on the outside, but on the inside, it's HUGE.

In the classic Super Mario games, he's all right if he hits his head on a ? Block, but dies when he touches a turtle.

In Animal Crossing, you can't fit 16 fleas in your pocket, yet you can fit one whale shark in there.

In Pokemon, the Legendary Pokemon are very powerful and are said to be the embodiment of certain things.  Yet an annoying 10 year old can catch them.

In Minecraft, the only shape that exists are squares.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

We have. . .

MAGIC

MUSIC

AND

MISCHIEF 

xD at least in minecraft u can HOLD things that r circles or whatever. You just can't place. how funny, i know someone named purplepuppy on minecraft

• Posted at:

I am a curse

And it's a blessing

I am a storm

And I rain pennies

I am a shadow

And my mother is the Sun

I am a teardrop

And I clean your eyes

I am a dagger

And I solve your problems...

So the light causes shadows,

But the shadows were born from light.

Video games are full of weird logic--but at least it all makes sense and can be understood! The nice thing about video game worlds is that they may be wacky, but they're predictable. Real life . . . not always so much!

• Posted at:

Admin Gavin B

Author of Josh Baxter Levels Up.

- "Smartly paced and emotionally engaging, a book even those who have never held a controller will enjoy." - Kirkus Reviews, starred review

Sample and game at scholastic.com/joshbaxter