I know that this MB is still small, but it's still epic! Let's all try to bring more peoples here, 'kay? :D READY... SET... GO KIDNAP PEOPLE AND BRINNG THEM HERE.

...I mean, whaaaa?...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

christy ~ i'm scared for you. freaking out. i want to just know you're okay... alive...~

I just noticed this MB 30 seconds ago....

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

"The broken dreams of the souls of the lost faded into empty shadows . . . and so did I."

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry that is long.....

• Posted at:

Hi Solar Here!!!!!

a sand/rain/nightwing

The Shadows are here......

#MINECRAFTER!

#FANWING!!!

We choose who we want to be.......So life live well.

Hi

• Posted at:

~Myth~

"A smile is a hug for your eyes"

I'm filled with Determination.......

#This is a hashtag

#Fnafsurvivor 

On mobile

"I've knocked them out---they didn't see that coming. Ha!" ~ Crocodile

Yes Sir! I mean Ma'am! I mean Christy! >.<

• Posted at:

Emotions are meant to be out, not in.

XD Haaaaaah, I hath kidnappped you now, Erica... >:D

• Posted at:

christy ~ i'm scared for you. freaking out. i want to just know you're okay... alive...~

XD Yah.

• Posted at:

Emotions are meant to be out, not in.